Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ABC's

ABC's

A- Attached or single: Attached, 3 years on June 16th
B- Best Friend: Jake, Hay, and Shay
C-Cake or Pie: depends on what kinds, chocolate cake, and cheesecake with berries on top.
D-Day: Friday.
E- Essential Item: Sweatshirt
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: Springville, Utah
I- Indulgences: Reeces peanut butter cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: Zy 21 months, Eadie 2 1/2 months
L-Life is incomplete without: My husband, family, and friends
M- Marriage Date: 6/16/2007
N- Number of Siblings:4 brothers, and 3 step brothers, 1 step sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges :)
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, and loosing my family
Q- Quote: "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
R- Reason To Smile: my girls and my hubby
S- Season: summer
T- Tag Three: Dani, Melissa Monroe, Leslie
U- Unknown Fact About me: I love my dr. pepper, I like to sew, i suck at it but i love it.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Definitely not a vegetarian, love me some meat
W- Worst Habit: biting my lips
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, What are rays any way??????
Y-Your favorite food: Steak
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

No comments:

The Booths

The Booths